Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents is committed to working with children ages 2 to 22. The hospital campus has 110 beds – 94 General Hospital beds and 16 beds for Residential Services.
- Cumberland Hospital is licensed by the Virginia Department of Health.
- Cumberland’s Residential Treatment Program is licensed by the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
- Cumberland Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital committed to providing high-quality, safe care to its patients.
- Cumberland Academy is certified by the Virginia Department of Education.
- The Diabetes Patient Education Program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for “Quality Patient Education.”