Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents is committed to working with children two to 22 years of age. The hospital campus has 110 beds (16 for Residential Services).
- Cumberland Hospital is licensed by the Virginia Department of Health.
- Cumberland’s Residential Treatment Services are licensed by the Virginia Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services and regulated under Standards of Interdepartmental Licensing of Facilities for Children (CORE).
- Cumberland Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited hospital that is committed to providing high quality and safe care to our patients.
- Cumberland Academy is certified by the Virginia Department of Education.
- The Diabetes Patient Education Program is recognized by the American Association for “quality patient education.”